Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 10

So, since finding out we are having another baby alot of emotions have been going through my mind.  First, I am still getting used to the idea in the first place.  Like I said before this is something we had prayed for over and over.  Now it's here and happening it almost doesn't seem real.  This week we had our first sonogram.  The baby looks so small.  Our Dr (who is new to both me and my husband) was wonderful.  She is actually a midwife but was very thorough and understanding.  She said our baby is doing well, and right on schedule and that the due date is August 8th 2012.  Our son, who is 9, is finally getting used to the idea that he is going to be a big brother.  Which is a very big load of worry off of us, because at first he wanted no part in anything to do with the baby.  I can't wait to see him as a big brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment